Friday, August 17, 2007

Worst movie ever

Nicholas Cage is a good actor. I loved him in "Raising Arizona". The last movie I saw of his was "National Treasure". It was a good movie. The whole family enjoyed it. This movie was by far the worst movie ever.

Even worse than the last Jim Jarmusch movie I saw. Which by the way, Jim you still owe me $15 for that movie.

The movie I am talking about is "Wicker Man". It should have been named "Shit Man Don't Watch this Movie". After ten minutes Shamoopie and I looked at each other and said "This better get better." It didn't.

The ending was the worst part and the fact that I sat through the whole thing to get to it just pisses me off.

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

Oh please please tell me you saw the original Wicker Man in the 70's and didn't like the 'new' one because it wasn't so freaky strange and cool... I will NOT see this one!! Thanks for the heads up.

National Treasure sucked. Hello, I'm from some foreign country and all the sudden I know the streets of every major city on the east coast immediately and I will find you anywhere you go! NOT. Too far of suspension of disbelief for me there...

Fancy Pants said...

Never saw the original. I hope that the first was not nearly as bad as this version. Bee people. I mean really.

Google

Google