Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Scary, scary....

I was frightened today and it's not even Halloween yet! I opened an ebay listing for an amplifier and saw this ...
Take a close look at the picture. There are more of her on the listing. Remember he is trying to sell a guitar amplifier. All of his listings have really scary women in them. Dean guitars in the 70s would include good looking woman in their adds. But they were good looking and they caught hell from the woman movement so they stopped for a while. They are back now with guitars made in Korea and guess what...the bitches are back.

I was expecting to see a Matchless amp. My first thought were "Get your ass off the amp I want to look at it." I bet the amp now has "skank stank" all over it. You know that funky stripper smell that leaves a puddle when the woman exits the room. At least she didn't show me her tattoos! I bet there is a tramp stamp on there somewhere.

Here is her sister, she plays guitar...

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

you sure they aren't men? They're pretty, uh, not nice looking....

Fancy Pants said...

Good one...
She's a man baby!

Google

Google