Friday, August 3, 2007

Trim the trim

Ladies,

If you are going to show your whoo whoo out in public please take the time to trim it up! The Shamoop and I were eating at a restaurant at the mall the other night (since we don't have a kitchen yet) and the "lady" at the table across from us decided to show us her whoo whoo. We say it at about the same time. She knew I saw it and I knew she knew I saw it.

The couple was an older couple and looked to be out on a date. She was wearing a very short skirt and he was wearing god awful plaid pants. She must have had plans for later or just enjoyed showing her whoo whoo. She sat on the bench across from us and just opened her legs. At least she could have cleaned it up a bit. Shamoop and I were trying to eat. It was difficult not to laugh at the site of an older woman showing her whoo whoo in public.

If I were going to wear a kilt and have Mr. Happy hanging out I would at least do some Manscaping to help Mr. Happy look his best for the outing!

Blinded by the light,
Manfred Man

Google

Google