Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's a cruel, cruel joke

The damn boxes look the same except for the fact that there is a light yellow stripe. I am talking about regular Diet Mountain Dew and what must be a new version call "Caffeine Free Diet Mountain Dew".

Shamoopie and I went to Target and I have to have some Dew for my morning commute. It's the only way I survive it. We buy a fridge pack and while I am loading it into the car she asks why did you buy caffeine free?

What? Caffeine Free! What's the point? You drink the stuff for the caffeine. Not because you like the taste. It has the same amount of caffeine as four cups of coffee. Making it caffeine free is ridiculous and stupid. What moron though to of this? Wait I am blaming this on one person. This smells of group effort. I bet it was done by committee. Things always work better by committee. Wrong!

So we stopped by the local grocery store so I could get some Dew and all they have is caffeine free also. I hate you PepsiCo. and your committees that ruin all the fun.

Next they will try and put vitamins in the Dew just like they did to diet coke. As my neighbor says "Bastardos".

No comments:

Google

Google