Monday, August 13, 2007

One of us is wrong...

Shamoopie syas that the bird is a girl. I say that the bird is a Larry. So, one of us is wrong.

I am already anticipating having "man days" with him just like her brother has with his youngest son. Cheetos, cartoons, sugar soda, and spiderman pants. Maybe even some "Walker Texas Ranger" or Clint Eastwood, when he gets older.

Lovely and Shamoopie want a little girl. We even have girl dogs. I need another y chromosome around here!

In this, I am alone. :( It's not easy being me.

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

I thought you knew what you were having? You don't???? WOW! Ok Guy, I'll take your side on this... boy, boy ,boy, boy, boy.. I think boy thoughts... I'll cross my fingers for you. Sorry Schmoopie... I have always thought if I had kids I'd have a boy, and everyone I know has girls. So BOY oh BOY!

Fancy Pants said...

Thanks. I am sure glad that SOMEONE is on my side.

Either way I am fine but I really think that it is a boy.

Google

Google