Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Business in the front and party in the back.

Shamoopie and I tried to go to a Def Leppard, Styx, Foreigner concert tonight. We got rained out. After following two Cameros into the show, we made our way to our seats.

On our way in I noticed all the left over mullets. I guess the saying from the eighties was "business in the front and party in the back". All I can say now is that business isn't looking so good. When is it time to ditch the mullet you had? Maybe when all the hair on the top of your head is gone? Maybe? Well maybe not for a good number of the men at the show.

We booked it out of there as soon as the show was canceled. The mullet men had been drinking for a few hours and may not have been ready to drive home yet. We didn't want to chance it. So we followed two pickup trucks out the of the parking lot to go look at baby furniture and get some ice cream at Ben & Jerry's.

To sum up the evening....
"Babe, a nice evening but I was waiting for a girl like you to stop bringin on the heart break. It became urgent due to the hysteria that the lady, a former Miss America, caused with the renegade Mr. Roboto."

There I have already said too much. :) I must go and cut off my mullet, get in my Camero and drive off into the sunset. Listening to "Come Sail away".

1 comment:

Bubblewench said...

I love the mullets who have those HUGE bald spots right in the top middle of their head. That's just horrid.

OH SORRY! I forgot that what was yours looked like. It's looks good ON YOU though.. seriously...

Google

Google