Monday, August 20, 2007

Barry White

So at work the ladies like to listen to the radio. I don't mind it at all myself. Today I got a little punchy after programming a program that would make anyone punchy. Barry White comes on the radio and he says. " Yeah baby when we made love and make love...." I said in my best Barry White impersonation "I make a sandwich".

They found no humor in this and shut off the music station and turned on NPR. Man am I in trouble again.

Now what's wrong with making a sandwich? Barry? Help me out.

Baby...yeah!

3 comments:

Bubblewench said...

i thought it was funny.

Fancy Pants said...

Thanks. I am glad someone did. The guys thought it was funny and Shamoopie also but that was when I got home. The ladies at work...not so much. I am off to make a sandwich.

Bubblewench said...

I still think it's funny. Even reading it the 2nd time.

Google

Google