Wednesday, August 22, 2007

And Crypt Keeper will rock...


Van Halen is going out on the road but Dave has already been out there and acting wacky. He performs Jump on the Late, Late, Late Show.

You really need to see this people if you are thinking about going to see Van Halen. There was a whole CD of this crap made in 2006. John Jorgenson was leading the charge. I am now glad that I sold his signature guitar. It's worthless now.

Dave does look a lot like the Crypt Keeper. Take a good look people. That's all I am saying.

5 comments:

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

And yet you had to listen to every clip on the album. Booooooo hiss for Amazon previews.

Fancy Pants said...

Yes...and they never got any better. :)

Bubblewench said...

And you know that the tour got cancelled about 2 hours after it was announced.... he looks like SHIT! Damn!

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

I didn't know that! For shame. I SO wanted to go.

Fancy Pants said...

I did not know that the tour is canceled... Awesome. There were Vegas odds that it would not make it out of North Carolina. I am not kidding, even they were wrong.

Google

Google