Thursday, July 26, 2007

Shamoopie...I miss you

Most of you may know that Shamoopie is not at home. You are probably with her at the conference. I miss her already. She apparently did not want me to feel so lonely since she has left me a little surprise like this....

It is a picture of Andy Summers from the band The Police. On the same Guitar Player cover that she followed me around the house with. This time it says "Thanks for coming to my concert. Sorry I was rude before. I'm a bitter little man."

I found it in the master bathroom on the mirror above my sink. I believe that it was left there so I wouldn't miss it. I am afraid to look anywhere else in the house. :)

I miss you Shamoopie. I love you. You all need to be nice to her at this conference.

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

I'm not there. I miss her too. I was bummed to open her page this am and go "OH RIGHT! She's out of town". She'll be home soon. I'm sure she misses you too.

Fancy Pants said...

She only called once today. They must be having a good time.

Google

Google