Monday, July 9, 2007

Everybody likes cake

I like cake. Most people like cake. These cupcakes are ginormous. But they are not as big as Shamoopies' cupcakes. These are in a trailer park. I thought that was somehow appropriate and since there are three of them.

What she doesn't say in her blog is that she was able to hide them for quite a while when we were dating. How on earth can anyone hide cupcakes as big as these? She must be the illegitimate daughter of David Copperfield. He can make boats, cars, buses, and buildings disappear right? Why not cupcakes?

Shamoopie I applaud all the things that you are able to accomplish. You are amazing and you are able to put up with me to boot.

2 comments:

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Sometimes I want to kick you.

Bubblewench said...

You two are hysterical

Google

Google