Monday, July 2, 2007

Life....

Lately there seems to be a wave a bad news coming from friends and family. People are getting cancer. Starting treatments and praying that they work. My bad news happened when I had lost my job. Tonight I found out that a friend of mine who was scheduled to get married this month did not. His girl backed out on the wedding at the last minute.

You see these things in movies and on TV but you usually don't have them happen to people that you know. Since the wedding was for close family only Shamoopie and I were not invited. I could see this since she and I eloped with just another couple to be our witnesses. Our wedding was fantastic. The Shamoop planned it all and I for one loved it.

Back to my friend. I called him tonight to pick on him for being an old married man only to find out that his wench ( I will use the term wench in case they get back together) backed out at the last minute. Shamoopie and I had stopped by to see them before the wedding and everything was going great. They had plans and seemed to be on the same page. He is now heart broken. I have never heard him or anyone sound so sad. Yes, guys do get heart broken!

Shamoopie asked me after I got off the phone with him "would you cry if I left you"? I said "Maybe". Shamoopie looked at me and said "MAYBE". And I answered "yep, maybe I might cry in prison if I got arrested for killing you." :)

She laughed her Shamoopie laugh. Ain't love grand? I love my Shamoopie.

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

You would so cry. And you konw it.

Fancy Pants said...

Not me man. No way! :)

Google

Google