Thursday, July 5, 2007

Los Straitjackets

Shamoopie went to the doctor today. She got a new picture of the little one. Seems cute except for the fact that he kind of looks like her brother or sort of like this guy.


I can't decide which. I hope it turns out to be a guitar player like these guys. Looking at the ultrasound reminds me of them.

At least it would be easy to teach the little guy guitar especially if I play the little one some Villa-Lobos.

Speaking of Villa-Lobos I have a new guitar instructor. He is a four time Segovia competition winner. Thank you Shamoopie. She is so sweet at encouraging me to get better and helping me pick a new teacher. Love you Shamoop.

3 comments:

Bubblewench said...

Holy crap I am so going to try and see these guys when they come to my town!

Fancy Pants said...

Jes, Jes me too. Por favor!

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

You are too much. Now the truth comes out. I just love to hear you play, so I selfishly encourage you. Besides, your old teacher was a pole licker, and that awesome new guitar deserves to have Villa Lobos!

Google

Google