Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Mac and PC

I am going to catch hell for this but I just can't take it any more. Ok, ok, the "cool" guy is the mac. The fat guy is the pc because he is bloated with cheese burgers or software or something. I get it. I get it. Everyone wants to be the mac guy not the pc guy in the bad suit. But people pay attention.

The mac guy is wearing a sweater. Grandpas wear sweaters don't they?

I repeat. The mac guy is wearing a sweater! I bet it even smells of moth balls and he drives a 1999 VW or a Subaru that blows smoke out the exhaust. PC guy drives a 2007 Navigator or Benz with spinners because he saved a bunch of money buying the PC and running a free copy of Linux because he knows how to install it and modify it himself. He doesn't need a balding tech from BestBuy with a black and white bug to show him how it works.

Sorry. I needed to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Google

Google