Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spitzer steps down for gettin down, Shamoopie arranges symphony

New York State Governor Spitzer is stepping down.

How did he get caught. Someone noticed the young girls in the corner room of the governor's mansion and asked who they were. The Governor's response, "well them's my bitches". 22 year old bitches. So Spitzer now must step down for gettin down. Bow chicka bow bow.

Didn't Mel Brooks say "it's good to be the king" in History of the World? I am one for younger women. But you are supposed to marry them and not just pay them for sex. Beside Shamoopie says no young women. That's her rule. They can't be any younger than her.

Speaking of the Shamoop she is reading this over my shoulder and asking me questions about recording and mixer her new symphony arrangement. So I must go and help her. It does sound really good. She is so talented. My one request from her last symphony arrangement was that she add more double bass. She actually listened to me and did it.

1 comment:

Bubblewench said...

I do love our government! Are you sure he was paying? or were they throwing him some freebies?

Google

Google