Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Material girl maybe but definitly not Rock and Roll

Madonna.

Pop yes.

Rock and Roll.....never.

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is inducting Madonna. The queen of pop is being added to a long list of people who have been inducted. Apparently they have run out of people who rock and are taking people whole roll, in the hay that is.

I think that she is talented. Do I have any of her music? No. My point is that she is not Rock and Roll. Madonna is not the first person or even the one thousandth person to come to mind when you mention Rock and Roll.

Shlock and Roll Hall of Fame. If they induct Madonna I dub it the Shlock and Roll Hall of Fame because that is what it is.

I have two words for the induction committee:

Bite me...


There now I can be inducted because that was way more Rock and Roll than Madonna has been.

1 comment:

Bubblewench said...

Why do you INSIST on telling me things I really don't want to know??

The death of Rock & Roll has truly occured with this induction.

Google

Google