Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jabba the Pup

Shamoopie has a dog that is twelve years old. The other day I came downstairs to find her dog laying in front of the Gibson's food container. This the container that holds his twenty pound bag of food.

Every couple of weeks I have to get e new twenty pound bag for the big guy and this week it was down to half full. Unti it got knocked over by someone. The lid was off and her dog was laying in front of the container. It was now down well below the half way point. Shamoopie's dog only weighs about 15 pounds. She now weighed about 25 pounds and she couldn't move.

She was now Jabba the Pup. She growled at me. We both knew that she couldn't bite me even if she wanted to. She couldn't move but she was determined to defend her new found booty. I only know how much she now weighed because I had to pick her up to move her away from the food.

All she could do was stare at me with this look of "how dare you take me away from heaven sir".

The food door now remains closed and the tops are locked on the food containers to prevent Jabba from returning. Na noogie nabba do do jabba.

1 comment:

Bubblewench said...

LMAO! no way! That is hysterical! How long before that poor dog was able to walk again? Or is he still rolling around?

Google

Google