Saturday, March 15, 2008

Baby poop Lexus

Lexus make a hybrid and one of the color options is Desert Sage Metallic. It's a metal looking green. After Bird was born we have seen this color on something besides a Lexus.

Bird's poop was this color right after he was born. I now have a new name for it. Lexus Bird Poop.

I guess they decided to offer this because Bird poop is natural and biodegradable except for the fact that it was made in diapers that will never degrade.

Who drives a poop colored Lexus. Take a look the next time you see one.

4 comments:

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

That's why we use the gDiapers. Even though you hate them, Mr. Grumpypants.

Fancy Pants said...

They stink, in more ways than one. The poop comes out the side and I get it on me. I hate getting poop on me.

If the boy just went number one the gDiapers would work great but the kid does number 2. He does it a lot and often in large amounts.

Candygirlflies said...

Well, on the upside, whoever drives the car won't have to bother going through a carwash for awhile. The bird poops will just blend right in.

Harharhar.

Your son is the CUTEST in that St Paddy's Day outfit, BTW...

CGF xo

Bubblewench said...

I have lovebirds, i see that color all the time cleaning the cage. I would not want it on a car. Well, unless someone GAVE me one! Lexus is fine.

Google

Google