Monday, March 24, 2008

Inlaws and Outlaws

We went to see Shamoopies Georgia relatives this past weekend. They were interesting and almost exactly what I expected.

They live just outside of Savannah and I like Savannah so the trip worked for me. Lovely had a good time. She like listening to Shamoopie's 90 year old Aunt talk about everybody. It's funny when old people do it. Her Aunt still likes her "Stories" and "The Wheel of Fortune". She used to like "The Price is Right" until that "damn Drew Carey got on there and ruined it. He trys to be a little too funny and that show is serious.". That's was her opinion on the subject.

Lovely liked her because she told it like it is. :) I just thought she was cool, man.



I just want to thank Drew Carey for taking the heat off me while I was meeting Shamoopie's relatives by pissing off her 90 year old Aunt.

Nice work Drew. Keep up the good work.

1 comment:

Bubblewench said...

I'm sure Auntie would agree - at least he was good for something! Sound like a great trip.

Google

Google