Sunday, March 30, 2008

New house hunting

We started house hunting today. We are trying to move closer to my work so I can cut my drive down. The drive is terrible. It's only a matter of time before I am in a wreck. So Shamoopie has agreed to "Look".

Today we looked at one that was near a major freeway. They never mention that on the listings. For some reason they only try to bring out the good points. There were many good points that were brought out. We did not notice that there were only two bathrooms in a 3500 sq ft house. How is that possible? One small bedroom downstairs with a small bathroom and then there was one large bathroom that was shared by all the others upstairs.

It was huge but there was only one bathroom. It had three sinks, one on three of the walls. Strange. One shell sink with four feet of counter on each wall. One pink shell sink. I miss the 80s.

1 comment:

Bubblewench said...

looking for the Brady house? Good luck!

Move near me!!! That way I can babysit... hee..hee...

Google

Google