Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Chocolate Lab

Gibson is a great dog. He is catching on quickly. I have been walking him every morning and so far I have been able to stop him from just hunkering down and pulling on the lease until he chocks himself.

He is walking like a normal happy dog.

Today there was a first. He pooped on the walk. I did not have any bags. Not that anything other than a Hefty trash bag could have been used to pick this thing up. He did it in the road and it looked like a horse left it.

There is one small problem. We changed his food and he is a little stinky right now and when I say a little, I mean that he can drive a pig from the room. Guess who's chair he likes to sit buy? Mine. He is so sweet and just wants to be my little buddy but there is no warning, no sound. He just fires a deadly missile and it's coming straight for you.

Wow! He just fired another SCUD. He has is own weapons of mass destruction. I shall go walk him again. This time I shall grab a few Hefty bags.

3 comments:

Bubblewench said...

LMAO! Dog SBD's are the WORST! Wait til he starts sleeping in the same room with you and you get those sleeper ones.. they make the SBD's look good.

I used to have a black lab, Tasha, 16 years..

You are so going to love this Gibson!

Fancy Pants said...

Thanks. Glad that you are back. I hope that work starts to go better. I read your blog. The Death Star?

Bubblewench said...

I cannot say it publicly, I'll email it to your lady and let her tell you.

Google

Google