Sunday, June 29, 2008

Trying to kill me

I believe that Shamoopie is trying to kill me. She had a great idea about buying a gazebo from Target. They were on sale so we went down there last night and bought one. All I had to do was set it up this morning.

Three hours later and with the help of everyone, it was completed. I was extremely tired. So for the rest of the day I am doing nothing.

So now I am going to take a nap while watching some Japanese Animation.

That was rough and I had my own plans for today.

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

WOW! 3 hours! Our took WAY longer.... good job! I'm impressed.

Fancy Pants said...

I had help and still almost died.

Did I mention that it was 100 degrees outside when we put this together?

Shamoopie and the Maumau did a lot of the work. I just stupervised because I am a stupervisor! :)

Google

Google