Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our new house

Shamoopie and I love pink. We want a pink house and everything in the house to be pink and cheap brass. Just like things were in the 80s. :) Just kidding.

Our dream home.

This hous eis the strangest thing you will ever see. I always wondered who bought pink carpet that you see on the sample racks. Apparently it was these people. They bought all of it ever made.

The Scheicks actually built this house. I wish them luck selling it. They built it for 2 million and they should have consulted HGTV before they did.

3 comments:

Bubblewench said...

I don't think there is any pink left for anyone else. The pink bar was just too much! Surprised the card table wasn't pink.. I'm sure they tried.

Amy Anderson said...

Looks like someone puked Pepto in that guest room. Good lord...

whymommy said...

14,000 square feet? That's a lot to clean!

Google

Google