Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Golf

So I have not played golf in a while. Last time I played was two years ago and it was only nine holes. I got five pars and four others. Today was the first time back since then. I played a much harder course. It was long an narrow. Only one par for 15 holes it was a par five and I was very tired. Ridiculously so. It was onl 89 degrees outside. For around here that is great weather.

Bubblewench and her husband are coming to visit us and he wants to play golf. Right now, I stink. I could not putt to save my life. The greens were fast, very fast. It used to be that this was not a problem. My driving was as always. Not very far but always straight. Irons were horrible and pitching was even worse.

I told Shamoopie that I need to play some. Problem is that Kicky pants is not allowed on any of the courses that I know about. Babies are not covered under insurance.

Oh boy, my back still hurts. Were is the Alltel Wizard when you need him? I mean really.

1 comment:

Bubblewench said...

Isn't like Scott's a pro golfer or anything.. I mean c'mon.. give him a few beers and you'll kick his ass!

Damn.. no chip & putt around you to take Mr. Kickypants?

Google

Google