Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dumb dog

Shamoopie has a dog. The dog had a birthday today. This dog is one of the smartest dogs that I have ever met.

One thing that the Shamoop left out of her story is that Pupstar hides behind me when there is a noise or sound that she doesn't like. She runs to me and either gets behind me or jumps up on my lap. Pupstar is a lot of things but she is not a protector.

She is a lot of fun and she will chase that stupid pink ball of hers. Her favorite word is "Hungry". You say it and you have her undivided attention. If you say "Pink Ball" her tails starts to wag and she will run and find it. The word "play" will get you a toy to play tug of war. If you ask her to show you where a person is and call them by name shell will walk to them or look at them. The dog knows family members by name. Sometimes it's just not right. That's how I fell for the trick Shamoopie and she pulled on me. It wasn't hard to take the next step. Until one day I caught them. I asked Pupstar a question and Shamoopie could not get behind me fast enough. The game was over at that point. It take me a while to figure it out. Much longer that I would have liked. :)

I am sure that Pupstar will just love the baby once he arrives. She will find a new source for food and nolonger be "Hungry". Well maybe not.

7 comments:

Tina Mickelson said...

I have the smartest most nerotic dog ever. My husband threatens to send him to the taxadermist about once a week but knows he's my baby and knows how insanly smart this little pooch is. Its like people, there has to be some balance. If they are intelligent there's gonna be something wrong with them too. LOL

Candygirlflies said...

Stopping by to say "HI"! So glad your Shamoopie recommended your blog... I've just finished reading, and I howled out loud when I read the post about getting a ticket for parking in your own spot... You MUST tell me, did you EVER manage to clear that up??!

Steph said...

Yay for a wonderful, smart dog! I, too am glad Shamoopie suggested reading your blog. You are absolutely funny and it was an interesting read! :)

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is you and Shamoopie and Pupstar are the Cute-est family I have ever had the pleasure of reading about.

So nice to meet you and read all about you today!

S said...

yep, i agree. you two and pupstar take cuteness to a whole new level.

katy said...

According to shamoopie you are one super nice guy.....I bet she is right.
I have a super smart dog too.....if she would just quit licking herself when people are visiting.

Nancy said...

Shamoopie sent me. Nice to meet you. :-)

Google

Google