Thursday, October 4, 2007

Crazy GTI driver

I was on my way to work and was passed by a guy in a VW GTI like I was standing still. Then I watched him weave in and out of traffic for about a mile until the road turned. When I got near work the he was at the front of the intersection and I was two cars behind him.

The light turned green and he started to take off. The car behind him took off and at twice his speed and slammed into his rear end. So 10 minutes before he was driving way too fast and at the red light he was driving way too slow. Now his new GTI was wrecked.

The Chinese girl that hit him got out and told him that there was no damage. He didn't buy it and got out anyway. Good thing he did. It was bad. She gave it a nice try. A great effort but no luck. He made her follow him. While they were doing that a big white van made his own lane down the middle of the road between our two lanes and almost hit me.

What a morning.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Must be a driver from SC. I swear they all scare me :) No one drives like a Buckeye!

Google

Google