Thursday, October 11, 2007

Better Business Bureau Time

The BBB is worthless and I can prove it. I filed a complaint against the BBB itself with itself after the refused to change the way a complaint was closed. I filed a complaint against Leith, a car dealer here. They held my car hostage when I asked them to inspect the car. They refused to do the inspection unless I bought a new set of tires. I told them to inspect the car anyway and fail it so I don't get a ticket for having a an expired vehicle inspection. They refused. Long story short they didn't inspect it and I got tires somewhere else for $600 less than they were asking for the same tires. Then took the car somewhere else for an inspection.

In the reliability report it states that my complaint was unreasonable so they removed it. Here is the BBB Reliability report. There was nothing done except to try and get as much money from me as possible that day.


Administratively Closed


1 - BBB determined that despite the company's reasonable effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied.

So I filed a complaint against the Better Business Bureau with the BBB and this is how they answered my complaint.

So this would not have made me so mad except for the fact that I had a complaint filed against me and the BBB acted just a little different. I am not a member. Unlike the people I filed against who have been members for years.

I have a letter from them stating that they have removed my name, address, and telephone number from their website. It's still there.

The woman who filed the complaint removed her complaint before the BBB even contacted me. They tried to take credit for the resolution. They have at least removed stopped that.

The response is funny. Not surprising. Just funny. Read it for yourself. In my complaint against them I asked that they disclose how they treat members and non-members and issue a public apology. Notice that I got none of that. None. Just a big fat excuse again and no action.

Worthless.

3 comments:

Bubblewench said...

Is it me? I'm confused about the end of this. Need more info/clarification about the complaint against you. I know you're just a mean ass SOB.

I have had 2 encounters with BBB, both less then steller, but one where they were very responsive which suprised me.

Fancy Pants said...

I refused to play for a womans wedding when she didn't fill out the contract as requested. The gig was 68 miles from the house one way. She didn't want to pay any more money for the travel and the gig was outside by a pool. She went crazy and took it personal because the day is all about her. Can you say Bridezilla!

Bubblewench said...

Yeah, ok, I know bridezilla, I did something similar to my florist when I got married but I wouldn't go BBB on her, I actually called her a week later and apologized!

Now your rant makes more sense. Thanks.

Google

Google