Saturday, September 29, 2007

Quality meds

I am really glad that I can still get Quality Meds, Rolex copies, and hoochie mamas.

You see the amount of spam that I have been receiving has gone up drastically in the past month. It has all been the same three things. Quality meds, fake rolex watches, and lonely women with strange names who are all home alone and want to talk to me. It's good to be me....not. Who is falling for these things? The only thing that we could come up with at work was that is must be old people with computers.

The new plan to fight spam is to take away all the computers of anyone who can be a member of AARP. This seems like a very reasonable plan. Old people and anyone with a myspace acount who is over the age of 40 because they are just losers and/or pervs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mine are all for "Replica Watches," "your prescription is ready" and "bigger longer"

Yeah, they're not very creative. When they tell me about eight times a day that my prescription is ready, it's not very sneaky anymore.

-Tara at http://twolinesonastick.blogspot.com

Google

Google