Thursday, September 27, 2007

My first interview

I had my first phone interview today from a woman who asked me where I thought that the industry was heading. She asked me and is going to publish what I said. Of course I told her "In the toilet". Just kidding. I answered all of her questions as best I could and as truthfully as I could. Can't wait to see what she heard me say.

My boss says that I will be doing this more and more in the coming months.

During the interview all that kept coming to mind was the movie "Groundhog Day" and the line Bill Murray said, "I'm a god. I'm not *the* God... I don't think."

Then I would hear "You're not a god. You can take my word for it; this is twelve years of Catholic school talking. " Still not sure why I was thinking of this.

No comments:

Google

Google