Thursday, February 7, 2008

Is it alright...

Is it alright if I go wee?

That's is what I asked the girl who ran the tall water slide at the local water park. She of course said no. I told her that I was going to do it anyway. Lovely was 10 at the time and was horrified that I even asked the question. You see she and I were riding together in the same rubber raft.

As we left the gate, I went "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee" all the way down the slide.

Tonight I went wee again. Except this time it was spelled wii.

Yep. We got a wii.


I am as happy as a little girl. Shamoopie was laughing at me as we left the store.

It was our first spontaneous outing as a family. Bird was put into a sling and dragged to two stores. He did great. We didn't go far and we didn't stay out long. He also never left the sling.

and we got a wii!

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

OOH!OOH! OOH! WII!! We've had our Wii for over a year. Go get Rayman Raving Rabbids, 1 and 2...

Have fun bowling too!

let me know what games you get and what ones you like.

Candygirlflies said...

Yay, you guys!! A spontaneous outing already??!! Have you got it together as a family, or what?!

A new baby, AND a Wii...

Too good to be true.

Hug that Shamoopie for me.

xo CGF

Google

Google