Monday, February 18, 2008

End of the Alltel wizard commercials

I believe that the latest "Wizard" commercial will be the last. They stink. I don't know who came up with them but they should be fired.

Next the commercials will have fire breathing dragons. There were so many ways to take those commercials that they didn't try.

Wizard...this is why I switched from Alltel to Sprint, and then switched from Sprint to ATT. Or maybe it was because of the free phones that don't seem to work. You would think that I would learn. I have a new phone from ATT that has been recalled by the manufacture because of a broken antenna and ATT says that they have never heard anything about it. Each time thinking that this will fix my phone issue. Sprint had the best service. ATT maybe all around the world but it just ain't here.

Alltel should do a commercial about how there is no customer service after the sale at any of the phone stores, even Alltel. If they are not getting you to upgrade and sign another two year contract they don't want to talk to you and just play dumb about any issues.

WIZARD.................Please fix my phone.

His reply..... I can't! Unless you sign a new contract.

That would put an end to the commercials.

5 comments:

Andria said...

I have ATT (formerly Cingular... I still say we have Cingular. And, my husband always corrects me. But, whatever.) Anywho, ATT sucks. Their cell phone insurance? Sucks. I spent $50 for them to send me a remanufactured phone after my other one broke. The one they sent me? Was broke. They wanted another $50 in insurance for them to send me another one. Bastards.

Bubblewench said...

You KNOW I can't comment on this and I have TONS of comments....... damn, my tounge hurts from biting it.

Fancy Pants said...

Don't hurt yourself Bubblewench.

Not all phone people are bastards. :)

brent said...

alltel may suck, but you can't diss the wizard! This commercial is the most hilarious thing I've seen in years. Long live the Wizard!

Fancy Pants said...

I think we have identified another one!

Google

Google