Tuesday, June 26, 2007

First Entry Fancy Pants

So...my wife has been bugging me to start my own blog. I finally have something that I want to blog about and she "trys" to help me set it up. She does a great job. There was nothing wrong with anything she did (trying a little cya here more about my shamoopie later). But there was a problem.

The problem came when we try to pick a name. That was the problem. I wanted one of my favorite sayings "Fancy Pants and Plans to Match" to be it the blog name or for it be part of my email. Try to create an email on any system with fancy pants in it. You can't. Every version of the name is taken. So I am stuck with plans2match.

2 comments:

whymommy said...

I find this hilarious.

Keep it coming, Fancy Pants!

Hee hee.

Fancy Pants said...

Call me Mr. Pants...please.

Google

Google