Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ebay will make you gay...

Well maybe it won't make you gay. But it might make you laugh or crazy or both. This crazy german guy is a genius. He buys this mandolin from a store on ebay. The thing is obviously a piece of crap. He documents it's crappyness very well in the listing. He lists it back on ebay and says where he bought it from and puts an outrageous price on it so it won't sell. Titles the add "Piece of Junk". This guy is my new hero.

For the price of the listing, he has placed a really bad add on ebay for all to see. And it will run forever for that price until someone buys it. Genius. I wish I was that smart.

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

please keep blogging! I'm laugining my ass off!

Fancy Pants said...

I am trying. Since I just started a new job and we have no kitchen, it's hard.

Google

Google