Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bamboo bamboo

Bamboo, bamboo, nothing but bamboo. Shamoopie and I have been fixing up our house. We bought it for the location, not for it's interior. It had old vinyl floors and nasty dog pissed carpet. So for the last month we have been replacing the flooring. So far we have done the music room, kitchen, and the dining room. Today we did the living room. It was by far the toughest room and it has left me exhausted.

Wednesday we begin tiling the entry way. Then we are done with downstairs.

3 comments:

Bubblewench said...

Are you putting in bamboo flooring?

Fancy Pants said...

Yep. The work is easy for the most part. It's the up and down that wears on you. We are stapling them to the subfloor.

How is your new house?

Bubblewench said...

OOh! I will have to look into that flooring in 5 years when we do our extension! Funny, I bought some bamboo kitchen stuff, paper towel rack, napkin holder, spoon rest, few other things and I love them!

House is going well. Thanks. :)

I'm going to blog about it soon with pictures.

Google

Google