Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday. So far it's pretty good. One issue. The ex-wife. Even though we take Lovely shopping for her mother on Mother's day, Christmas, her mother's birthday. Her mother has yet to take her shopping for me. That duty seems to always fall to Shamoopie the step mom.

Shamoopie has to pick up the pieces that her "real mom" always seems to drop. Yet Lovely id told by her mother that she is not supposed to like her step mom or for that matter even like her at all. Yet Shamoopie continues to do do it because she knows that Lovely would like to even though she does get any thanks for doing it.

I don't know what it is that I will get for my birthday but i am sure that it will be wonderful because Shamoopie took the time to make sure that I get something from everyone.

Thank you Shamoopie!

1 comment:

Bubblewench said...

Happy late Birthday!! I hope it was great. And you are very lucky to have your Schmoopie... She's pretty awesome.

Google

Google