Wednesday, January 9, 2008

No more Randy Parton Theatre

It's a sad day. They changed the name of the Randy Parton Theatre to the Roanoke Rapids Theatre. So I have missed my chance to see Randy and his show.

From the website here is the latest schedule:

Momma Says I’m A Star Talent Contest
**Tickets on sale Now!** January 10, 11 & 12

Gospel Festival
**Call 252-536-4656 for Tickets!** January 13

Ronnie McDowell ( Artist Bio )
**Tickets on sale Now!** Jan 20, Sunday Matinee 3pm

Mountain Heart (Bluegrass Show)
**Tickets on sale Now!** January 25

Blood, Sweat, & Tears with Chuck Negron from Three Dog Night
**Tickets on sale Now!** Jan 26


Who are these people? And by the way, momma already thinks that I am a star!

The good news is that there is still time to see Ronnie McDowell. Yeah.

1 comment:

Bubblewench said...

Blood, Sweat, & Tears with Chuck Negron from Three Dog Night


I know who these guys are! Does that make me old?

WOOHOO! When are we seeing Ronnie?

Google

Google